Thursday, September 24, 2015

Divine Health Is Real

Healing and Divine Health

Establish it once and for all that divine health is for you today. 
Do you believe in divine health?  That means, do you believe that you never have to be sick again?  Never have to have a disease?  Never have to have the flu?  Or if you break a bone, that you can be healed by your faith?
I do.
And many others do too.


I heard a sermon on this topic not too long ago, and the minister said that you have to make a decision to walk in divine health.  I understand what he is saying.  What he means is this, based on scripture and the promises in the Word of God, you can know that it is the Lord God's will for you to be in full health and strong.  

To make this decision once and for all time, you read the word, come to understand the truth found in the scriptures, and then let this truth sink deep inside of you until you own the promises just as you own your salvation.  By own, I mean that you know that you know it.  You know your own name, right?  So, you own it.  There is no need to debate with
anyone about it, no need to talk yourself into it every morning, it is something you know that you know.  You own it.
How?

How do you walk in divine health?


Is it real?



First, yes.  It is real.  I have walked in divine health for over 15 years now.  I have only been sick two times, and both of those times were because I got out of line with God's will for my life and did not obey.  Basically, I had doubts about what I was hearing Him tell me to do, and did not obey.  It was like He went on up the road and I went down another.  I just down right missed His direction.  Not due to 'not hearing' but due to not believing what I was hearing and following man instead of God.  By the world's standards, I did nothing wrong, but by God's... I did.


Also, during this time, I have been injured a couple of times.  Both were due to work related issues.  Again, I missed Him in this area too.  He had told me to quit my job and I just couldn't believe God would tell me to quit.  I held onto it, cut down to part time, and still, that was not what He wanted.  Yet, even in these injuries, He had so much mercy.  I was healed both times within 24 hours.  Both of these injuries were pulled muscles. 

Then there was a tooth ache.  He healed me of that too.  I had been a victim of a bad tooth before and it really scared me.  I drew on all the faith I had, but still, the tooth hurt.  Then, about 3am in the morning, He took all the pain away.  I slept hard for the first time in two days, and then got up and came to Him in prayer.  I cried and danced, and cried some more.  Jesus is my hero.  (smiles)

Okay, now for the question.  How?  How do you do this?

Sell out. 
Sell yourself out to Him.
Yield to His will in every single thing.
Hold nothing back.
Be willing to pack a bag, put it on your back, and walk out the door and all the way to Africa if that is what He wants.
Or, be willing to stay right where you are.
Sell yourself to Him as your Lord and Master.
Give Him free-will in your life.
Commit yourself to hearing Him and then obey.
Here, it is in this verse:
Exo 15:26  And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee.
This is something that is between you and Him.  If you will commit to Him in this way, He will guide you.  It seems like the first thing He does it mark you as His own.  He gets real jealous over you and begins to draw you deep into Himself.  Something changes in your life that you can't explain.
He begins to talk to you Himself, and does not allow you to listen to the voices of others around you, unless He specifically tells you who and when to listen to them.  Yet.. all this is a different story.
So, first thing you do is commit to Him.  Let Him have His own way with you.  Let go of the things you are hanging onto, but allow Him to reveal to you Himself what these are.  For everything He asks of you, He gives you the supernatural power to do.  It seems to come in the package with the instructions.
So, think about it.  What do you think?  Do you believe it?  Do you believe you can walk in supernatural health? 
Do you want to do this?

What are the alternatives?  I tell you, the alternatives are not worth it.  What if I tell you that the Lord God might have you spending four to six hours a day in the Bible?  Does that sound cool?  Well, would we rather spend it in bed with a fever?  Or at the hospital with someone poking on us?

Here is a trick that will knock the sickness off of you.  This is one of the things He told me to do.  He told me to read the whole Bible.  And while I was reading it, to mark every promise with pink, every prayer with green, every supernatural event the Holy Spirit did with purple, and all the quickened verses meant just for me in blue.  And, while I was reading, I was to pray in the spirit.

I didn't start in Gen.  I started where He told me.  He would tell me three books at a time and I would do those three before asking for more.

Well, I will stop here.  There are many things I could share with you, but this is enough for this post.  Listen to me, please.  This is real.  This perfect health is real.  When you close this post, just get up and go talk to your Heavenly Father off and alone somewhere.  Just share with Him how you feel, what you think.  Ask Him to make it real to you, and then listen for His real quiet guidance for you.  If you are sincere in your heart... He will meet you and share with you more than I can.
Remember, your relationship with Him is between you and Him.  Let Him be your God.  Don't listen to men.  He is big enough to get the message to you.  I am not saying that He won't tell you to listen to certain people, cause He will, He will speak through them to you.  But, follow Him to the best of your ability.
And then, in a bit, you come back here and share what is going on.  Let some of us who walk this way share with you how to overcome the warfare that wants to steal this from you.  Maybe we can help you win the fight a little quicker than we did.  (smiles)

Be blessed.

stace

No comments:

Post a Comment